OpenText Exceed V15 Service Pack 7 is now available
OpenText Connectivity 15 is a suite of products that enable connections from Windows PCs to enterprise host systems, including IBM mainframes, AS/400s, UNIX/Linux applications and desktops, FTP servers and SSH hosts.
In Service Pack 7, the following Connectivity products have been updated with additional features and fixes:
- OpenText Exceed V15
- OpenText Exceed XDK V15
- OpenText HostExplorer V15
- OpenText Secure Shell V15
What's new in Service Pack 7?
- Windows Server 2019 support has been added for all Connectivity products. In this release, OpenText Connectivity Web-to-Host and Deployment Wizard is updated to Service Pack 8 for compatibility with Windows Server 2019.
- OpenSSL libraries are now updated to Version 1.0.2r.
- Support for Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ecdsa-sha2-nistp256) has been added to Secure Shell.
- Exceed XDK is now compatible with Visual Studio 2015 and later versions
或可電洽文尉科技了解詳情 (02) 8661-5635