OpenText™ Exceed™ TurboX 12 is now available
What's new in ETX 12?
- "Out of the box" active-active high availability (HA): Multiple active Exceed TurboX 12 servers can be deployed in a highly-available cluster in just a few steps, providing high availability of the ETX Server with support for front-end HTTP(S) load balancing. ETX servers in an active-active cluster maintain a local copy of the database and synchronize changes with all other servers in the cluster.
- Embedded datastore: The external database has been eliminated and replaced by an embedded datastore inside of ETX Server. This eliminates the need to install, purchase, host and backup an enterprise database.
- Migration support: Customers running ETX 11.5 SP5 and later can migrate these environments to version 12 in just a few steps, and without losing any existing data.
- Enhanced IP Protection: File upload, download and copy/paste functionality can now be configured at the profile level to tightly control access to sensitive hosted data.
- Easier administration: ETX Server installation has been simplified to a two-step extract and run process. ETX server installation, configuration and backups can be done through a simple set of shell commands.
- Fast, secure web server: Apache Tomcat has been replaced by a lightweight embedded web server (Jetty) for fast performance and strong security.
Software downloadCustomers and partners can download the software from My Support by visiting the link below:
Exceed TurboX 12 (My Support log on required)
WebinarLearn more about what's new in Exceed TurboX 12 in the recorded webinar from March 26, 2019.
Watch the recording
或可電洽文尉科技了解詳情 (02) 8661-5635